Download Application Victory Trade School Admissions
Victory Trade School is an open-enrollment school, which means prospective students can apply at any time and begin their studies almost any month of the year. There is no application fee.
The first step of the admissions process is to submit an application to the Victory Trade School Registrar’s Office.
Information on the Culinary Arts Department application process
Applications are closed right now
Fax completed application to 417-831-9980 or mail it to:Victory Trade School
1715 N. Boonville Ave
Springfield, MO 65803
After an individual has submitted a completed application to Victory Trade School, a school representative will call the applicant for a phone interview. The application process identifies individuals with the desire, motivation and ability to meet the challenge of completing the program.
Once accepted, all prospective students participate in a mandatory one-month resident candidacy program prior to official enrollment.
- Students must be at least 20 years old.
- Culinary Arts applicants must have completed a long-term recovery or discipleship program and be drug and alcohol free for at least one year.
- HSE students must be drug and alcohol free for at least 30 days prior to acceptance.
- Culinary Arts students must have a high school diploma or HSE, and be able to obtain copies of the transcripts.
- Students understand that VTS is a Christian-based school that offers certain courses that are a part of the overall curriculum that are taught from a Christian perspective.
- Have a photo ID available.